Monday, January 14, 2013

30 weeks and a name, FINALLY!

Here I am, 30 weeks pregnant.  It's so sad that this is the first preg pic I have taken of myself this pregnancy.  But that's just because it has FLOWN by!  And this is a good thing.  I have had a really good pregnancy.  No sickness, minimal tiredness, good weight gain, and a healthy baby.  What more could I ask for?

I wouldn't allow myself to get all hyped up crazy about having a girl before Christmas because I wanted to focus on Christmas and enjoy all the fun that comes with the holidays.  But now that that is over, I am a busy little bee trying to get things ready.  I have a list of crafts I am working on and different items I am shopping for for baby and her room.

We decided shortly after we found out we were having a girl what her first name would be.  But it has taken us up until 2 days ago to figure out a middle name.  I was starting to stress because there are a couple things I want monogrammed and I had to have a middle name!  So, here it is...Quinn Elise Cutrell (thanks Amber ;)

We are so excited.  And I really do mean all of us.  Except Owen, he has no clue.  And I have a feeling we are going to have some serious jealousy issues.  But we will deal with those things as they come.  Brent asks pretty often how much longer until she is here.  10 more weeks!  I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you found a name you liked! What a beautiful pregnancy picture. I'm surprised you haven't taken more. She will be such a perfectly spoiled little girl and you will love every minute of it! Yay for little girls!!

Ashley said...

You look incredible, Crystal!!!

I love her name!!