Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nursery in Progress...

Instead of "nesting" by cleaning my house from top to bottom I have been nesting with craft projects for the nursery.  There isn't a real theme to the nursery I am just pulling in different things I like.  I found this idea on etsy and thought it was really cute but didn't want to pay $34 a piece for it.  So I attempted to make it myself.  I only spent $6 on each one and I am pretty pleased with the outcome!




Then I found this on pinterest (man, I LOVE pinterest!) and thought it would be a cute way to store all her little hair accessories.  All it needs now is a place to hang and lots of cute bows, headbands, clips, etc. to finish it.


I have 7 weeks left and a few more projects to undertake.  We are getting excited!!


1 comment:

Carla Geddes said...

These are awesome. You really are very crafty. Love it. Her nursery will be adorable. Can't wait to see the finished pictures..and the pics of Quinn too :)