Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas with the Cutrells

I know I'm a few days late posting and most (including myself) have already packed away all things Christmas but I didn't want too much time to go by without mentioning what a wonderful Christmas we had.  We had 3 days straight of spending time with family and opening WAY TOO MANY presents!  Brent got so used to opening gifts everywhere we went I didn't know if I'd ever get him back to normal.  Here are the highlights:
  
Not the best pic but at our church Christmas party they did a reenactment of the Nativity.  When I asked Brent what he wanted to be he said, "I think I want to be...Mary."  I told him he couldn't be Mary because Mary is a girl.  Then he said, "Ok, Baby Jesus then." Then I told him they were using a baby doll for baby Jesus.  I recommended an angel, wiseman, shepherd, etc.  He then told me he wanted to be the new start.  So, here he is.


Christmas Eve with my family:

Christmas Morning: 
       
Someone got a new bed!!  We can barely get her to leave it now to eat or go to the bathroom.

       
               
       

Christmas with Brandon's family: 
               
        
Brent and Cousin/Buddy Noah.

Hope everyone else had a memorable Christmas with their loved ones!

No comments: