Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pink or Blue??

Okay folks, it's about that time. I've seen people put polls on their blogs before and I thought it was a cute idea so I've decided to do one. We go Thursday to find out what we're having. I'm so excited!! Brandon is pulling for a girl, and I honestly don't care. I think it would be neat for Brent to have a little brother OR a little sister. Anyways, just curious to see what people think. I mean, you have a 50/50 shot anyways. So...what's it gonna be? Pink or Blue?

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Um,,, purple! Just kidding. I think you're going to have a girl. No reason, except maybe I love girls. (boys arn't so bad either)

Unknown said...

GIRL!

Carla Geddes said...

I'm going with Pink... though the fact that this pregnancy has been similar to your first makes me wonder if it's another boy... BUT, I'll stick with my guess of pink.

Monica said...

I think it's a girl. Can't wait to hear!