Monday, May 24, 2010

Owen Landry

We have finally decided on our son's full name! As you can see the blog titled, it is going to be Owen Landry. It actually took us a really long time to come up with this name. I know I still have a ways to go and some people don't even pick out the name until the baby is born. But Brandon and I are "super-planners". We can't help but to plan just about everything WAY in advance. We are really excited about the name and it just seems so perfect for him already!

I was able to experience my favorite part of being pregnant yesterday. I felt Owen move for the first time!! It was actually while Brandon and I were reading scriptures (which I thought was pretty cool). I love, love, love being able to feel the baby move and I missed this the most after having Brent.

Tomorrow, I am officially half-way there! 20 weeks down, 20 to go! It has seriously gone by so quick. I am so excited and it seems like each week one of my worries about having 2 children is replaced by a new excitement!

3 comments:

Carla Geddes said...

I think Owen is a super cute name... we might have to move before our next boy so I can steal your name. LOL...

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

i love that name Crystal! we had our baby's name picked out way way way early too! LOL and we're not even planners LOL but i love owen!

RACHEL said...

That is such a cute name!!!! i am so glad you have one picked out, now i won't have to ask you everytime i see you!!! :) (my favorite thing, naming babies!)