Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's a ....

BOY!!!!

We were all wrong! Brandon and I were convinced that it was a girl too. Brandon was explaining to the lady doing the ultrasound how we already KNEW it was a girl. After a few minutes of looking at the baby she said, "uh-oh...it's a little boy!". I was instantly excited but Brandon asked her to check it again, haha. We are both so excited. I think it is going to be great having boys back-t0-back. They will only be 25 months apart, perfect!

I absolutley LOVE having ultrasounds done! I have been looking forward to this day ever since I found out I was pregnant. It is just a miracle to be able to see your little one while they're still inside you growing. He was very cooperative and we got to watch him for almost a solid hour! Here are a few ultrasound pics.


The arrow is pointing at proof that he is infact a boy!



Profile view.



4D. This was my first time having a 4D ultrasound. He looks so cuddly!



18 weeks pregnant.



4 comments:

Daniel and Robin said...

you look so pretty!! congratulations!! i love reading your blog...ya'll have so much fun together!

Carla Geddes said...

You are carrying sooo stinking tiny.. were you this little with Brent! You are looking so great. :D
I am excited for another boy... but Oh My Gosh... 5 boys between you, us and the Hollomans... we're going to have our hands full at get togethers. LOL.
Congratulations my friend.

Monica said...

You look good Crystal! You do look pretty tiny for 18 weeks! Congrats again! So excited for you. Now you need a good meaningful name since Brent's is so meaningful.

Chris was just like that this last time with Eliza- he went in saying it's a boy don't worry and then it was really obvious she was in fact a girl and I was laughing so hard at his shock because he just "knew" it was a boy!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

love it! and you're so tiny!