Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The crafty side of me

There is a crafty side to me. It doesn't come out that often. And when it does, the perfectionist side of me usually ruins the fun. I'm just not a naturally crafty person. I have all these great ideas in my head but am not always the best at executing them. Which usually leads to a lot of frustration.

Well, I found this really cute monogrammed door hanging thingy on pinterest and decided I would give it a try. So glad I did because it turned out super cute and I did it for under 10 bucks! (they sell them on etsy for $30!) Here is the link from pinterest if you are interested for yourself.

http://www.twotwenty-one.com/2011/09/jute-wrapped-monogram-wreath_13.html

And here is my jute-wrapped-letter 'C':


1 comment:

Ashley said...

This looks amazing!! Great job!