Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I know it's a day late but I just haven't had a chance to get on here before now.  We had a great weekend with family (minus a stomach bug) celebrating Fathers.   I feel so blessed to have such wonderful Fathers in my life.  My husband, my dad, my father-in-law, several other men that have been great father figures in my life growing up, and my Heavenly Father.  To honor all you great dads out there, I have a video of Brent singing (or rapping, rather) a primary song about you.  Hope you enjoy!

Just incase you can't understand a word he is saying, here are the lyrics:

"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be.
Clap my hands and shout for joy then climb up on his knee.
Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this.
Pat his cheeks and give him what?  A great big kiss!"

1 comment:

MedSchoolWife said...

So cute. Brent was such a cutie up there on the stand singing with the little kids.