Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bathroom Floor Renovation

When we bought our house over 2 years ago we got a pretty good deal on it because the previous owner smoked heavily inside the house and caused quite a bit of damage. Little by little we have been doing things to the house to "clean up her mess" if you will. The last thing we had to do was replace the floors to the downstairs bathrooms because they had cigarette burns in them. Brandon wanted to put down some more linoleum but I wanted tile...I won :)

So we hired my super handy brother who does stuff like this for a living to put down the tile. He did an excellent job! Thanks Christian! I love my beautiful new floors!!

Kids/Guest Bathroom:


Master Bathroom:

1 comment:

Carla Geddes said...

Your floors look GREAT. I really wish we could redo our horribly cracked tiled floors... one day! LOL
LOVE your new blog heading photo. LOL... wonder what cool person took that pic for you? ;P
-Carla