Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waterfowl Park and The Zoo

Last year, for my birthday I received a year membership to hundreds of zoos, aquariums, museums, etc. It expired the end of April so we crammed in a couple of trips this past month to get our money's worth.

The Waterfowl Park is in Scotland Neck, NC which is only 40 min. from our house. Here are some photos from our trip...







We visited the Asheboro Zoo last year but only got to see half of it because it is so big. We decided we were going to see the other half this year but actually just ended up seeing the same half again. We gave Brent the option of going to see the lions, giraffes, zebras, monkeys (African animals) or the bears (North American animals) and he chose Africa again. I can't say I blame him. Here are some photos...









so apparently I didn't get any photos of Owen. Oops! He was there, I promise :)

1 comment:

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

what fun! wish we were there lol