Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung

I am especially grateful for Springtime this year after our unusually cold and snowy winter. We've had some really pretty days and have taken full advantage of them by soaking up the sun!

Both boys are growing up so fast in their own way. Brent talks and goes non-stop all day long. Our only moments of quiet used to be when he was asleep or watching a movie. Now we're down to just when he's asleep because he talks all through movies giving us a play-by-play or constantly asking questions. Owen has changed so much just in the last couple of weeks. He is becoming a lot more active and interactive. He has the biggest smile in the whole world. Part of that is because he just has a huge mouth (a trait he can thank his Dad for). He also talks A LOT. I actually mentioned to Brandon just this morning, "how did we end up with such talkative kids?" He said they earned it honestly from someone on his side of the family but I'm not going to mention any names :). They are both such sweet boys and I just love being their mommy!


Brent and I cut some branches off a tree in our back yard to make this Easter Egg Tree.






Brent was given some kiddie golf clubs and has really enjoyed putting around in the yard.


He can finally pedal his trike but still prefers to push it or be pulled.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Cute Eggs! ;o)

vicky cutrell said...

i just love my sugarmen! They are growing up too fast! I wish they were closer, I miss them! Thanks for updating your blog often so I can watch them grow in between visits!