Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Came Early!

I never thought that adding 1 more person to the family would cause there to be SO MUCH MORE LAUNDRY! But, it has. Brandon had the brilliant idea to get a frontloading washer and dryer for Christmas to help with this. Yay for great husbands!! I love my new washer and dryer! Here are my top 5 reasons why I love them so much.

1. They're pretty.
2. They work faster.
3. They have lots of cool buttons and settings.
4. They are going to save on water and electricity.
5. Brent can now do laundry. Look and see...


Loading the washer.


Moving the clothes over to the dryer.

I think I should sell these pics to whoever makes Kenmore appliances. It is a great selling feature that they leave out in their ads. :)

2 comments:

RACHEL said...

I am so jealous! that is totally awesome, it will definitely make life easier, i hate laundry but maybe it wouldn't be so bad with better appliances

Carla Geddes said...

So glad you are loving your new washer and dryer... I can absolutely, totally relate... we went from ANCIENT apartment appliances, to our new, shiny, red and FULLY FUNCTIONAL LG set when we moved here.. Love them! Luke likes to help with laundry too. Owen will probably have a good time 'hiding' things in them when he gets older... Luke did when he first started walking. hehe