Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy 2 Months "Little Leigh"

Brandon calls Owen "Little Leigh" because he thinks he looks just like my mom. I told him he is going to have to quit calling him that as he gets older. I don't care who you are, no little boy wants to be known for looking like his grandmother.

Owen's looks have changed some, but for the most part he still favors my side of the family. His reflux is still pretty bad but we have gotten used to it and just do A LOT of laundry! He is a super gasy little man too. With the combination of those 2 things, he tends to be pretty moody. For the most part he is sleeping great at night, 6-7 hours straight through. His naps are okay. He would much rather be out in the living room watching what Brent and I are doing or being held:) He is grinning GREAT BIG now and I love it! I forgot how sweet it is when they first start smiling. I don't care if it's at 3 AM, it is the most adorable thing!

He just had his first shots today. Talk about breaking my heart! Some things just don't get easier the second time around. He weighs 11 lbs 4 oz (25-50%) and is 22 inches long (25%). It is so much fun watching him grow and seeing the differences/similarities in him and Brent. I love you and Happy 2 Months Baby Owen!



1 comment:

RACHEL said...

aw happy 2 month little baby! i won't say leigh even though that is my vote too! crazy how fast time goes by