Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day


So this was not Brent's first snow but it was the first time he actually got to enjoy the snow. Overall, I believe we got 3-4 inches where we live which is a good amount for Eastern NC. Everyone jokes and pokes fun because we don't have the equipment to handle weather like this so everything shuts down. But it is a perfect excuse to forget about work, school, responsibilities, etc. and spend time with family! So we bundled up head-to-toe, headed outside, and pretended like we knew what to do in the snow. Of the 4 of us, no doubt Pumpkin had the most fun! I am so terrible about narrowing down my pics because I just love every pic I take of Brent! ( I know, such a typical Mom). To the right is a link of our snow day pics and I also posted a couple of videos that I thought were pretty funny. Enjoy!

No comments: