Monday, October 12, 2009

Star Struck!

Brandon and I went to Charleston, SC this past weekend with his company. Brent stayed with his Nana and Da (Brandon's parents) while we stayed at the Charleston Place Hotel in downtown Charleston. It was a really nice trip! The first night we were there we went for a carriage tour downtown. We visited a historic mansion and ate dinner there. Brandon and I were able to go for a run down to the water one morning and take in the beautiful view!

The second day went we did a little shopping and strolled through the market where we bought a few things. That evening we ate dinner with the group at the hotel. Brandon and I went for a walk around the hotel after dinner and decided to go to the spa. We were walking by the pool and guess who we saw! Shaquille freakin O'neal! O yeah! When we walked in and
Brandon said, "that's Shaq", I said, "noway", he said, "yes it is!". When we got closer Shaq looked up at us and said "look at the two love birds". We chatted for a few minutes then left him alone. No, I didn't have my camera and I didn't ask for his auto because he was obviously training and I didn't want to harass him. But yeah, I met Shaq.







I added a few others with Brent because I haven't put up any pics of him in a while.



Napping with Dada.


Chocolate Face!


I love fall weather!

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

that is soooo cool!! i have been meaning to call you and ask how your trip went, but the boys are still sick so i spend my days playing doctor. Maybe when the boys are better we can plan a girl's nite out or something, i have serious cabin fever!