Friday, December 12, 2008

Rocky Mount, here we come!

So, we have now bought a new house in Rocky Mount. Ofcourse nothing is official until closing day, but everything is under contract. I had narrowed it down to 5 houses while Brandon was in Texas and when he came back we went to look at all 5. One had already sold over the weekend and after looking at the rest Brandon only wanted to make an offer on 1 of the 4 remaining. Luckily, this was my favorite one!! I am so excited and hope that everything goes smoothly from now until Dec. 29 which is when we close on our new house. Here are some pics of it.


Yes, the pool comes with it!


Back Yard







Kitchen

I would have put more pics, but I felt kind of weird putting photos with someone elses furniture/stuff in it. Once we move in, I will post more pics.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Crystal & Brandon
Congrats on the new house and move and BABY! I know you will be greatly missed in Washington. Baby Brent is beautiful (say that 5 times fast)! We miss you guys and are so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you.