Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's so Amazing...

It's so amazing the things that excite you as a parent. Brent rolled over for the first time today! Yay!!! It's funny because I was actually talking with a friend about it this morning at church and told her that he was getting so close. I tried to get him to do it again but he let me know that once was all I was getting for now.

Brent is growing up SO FAST I'm almost afraid to blink. He is talking so much! He is quite the little vocal guy. Brent has recently discovered his hands and keeps them in his mouth. He also recently discovered his bottom lip which is the cutest thing ever because he is constantly chewing on it with his little gummy mouth. We love him so much and just can't get enough!



I love this pic! Don't they look so handsome?! Brent is wearing a "Future Missionary" tag given to him by Grandma Compton.

1 comment:

Monica said...

YEAH! I knew when we were talking on Sunday that he would do it any time now. Hopefully he falls in love and keeps doing it. Pumpkin will get a kick out of him rolling everywhere soon I am sure! See you guys Fri night!