Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Mommy Ride

I actually got this a couple weeks ago but my computer has not been so nice to me lately and now it's just not working at all so I haven't had a chance to upload my pics.  (I am using Brandon's :) 

So, want to hear the minivan story??  About 4 years ago, after having Brent, I decided I wanted something a little bigger than my Galant so we went looking for minivans.  I really didn't want a minivan. I wanted a crossover.  But, knowing our family would only continue to grow in the following years, Brandon convinced me to buy a minivan.  We bought a Toyota Sienna but weren't able to take it home that day because they had to clean it.  When we got home that night, I literally cried to Brandon saying I wasn't ready to become a minivan mom yet.  Pathetic, I know.  So, being the wonderful husband he is, he called the dealership and got our money back for the car.  A couple weeks later we bought a Honda Pilot.  I was happy :)

Now, 2 more kids and 4 years later, I decide I am ready for a minivan.  And a minivan I got!  We call it our home on wheels.  This thing is SO nice!  There aint' no way I'm taking this thing back this time!  Oh, and the kids love it too :)


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Woohoo!!! Love the new ride. And it's ok...we're cool minivan moms together :-)

Sofia said...

Yeah I was ready to cry too when I got my minivan. I didn't think it would come so soon but with twins on the way I really have no choice. It's a great car and who ever created it is a genius but it was a lot sooner than I ever thought it would be. Love the black.

Monica said...

HAHAHA!! That's funny but you will LOVE it forever! Did you get a used one or the brand new 2013 with the built in vacuum? We have the same one 2011 version but I do think the built in vacuum is pretty cool on the 2013's!