Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quinn..1 Month Old

No doubt the fastest month of my life.  We love this little girl so much and feel so blessed to have her in our family.  Her first month of life has been spent eating, sleeping, spending time with lots of family, and getting lots of good cuddles. 

Quinn is very strong and has already rolled from belly to back and back to belly.  When I lay her on my chest she holds her head all the way up for long periods of time to stare at me.  I am amazed at what she is already doing.  She seems to be such a mixture between the 2 boys.  I am loving watching her grow (and, man is she growing) and become more alert.

She eats and sleeps like a champ.  Her cry is out of this world! It sounds like a dying cat.  Makes you want to jump off a bridge.  Our house is loud so I guess she figures she needs to speak up to be heard.  I did a 1 month photo shoot with Quinn today.  Brent high-jacked it halfway through :)  He wants to be in on everything involving Quinn.  Such a sweet big brother.  He can't get enough of her!



...and here comes Brent :)

 

                                                                       (SO sweet!)

No comments: