Monday, October 24, 2011

The Vollmer Farm

Fall is SO close to being my favorite time of year.  I just love it when the weather starts to get cooler and the leaves change, and all the festivities that come with Fall.  My dad and I took the boys to this super fun Farm in Bunn called Vollmer Farm this past weekend.  We met our good friends, The Williams, there and had such a blast!
Hay Ride to get to all the attractions.
Corn Box (you know, kind of like a sand box, but with corn :)
Owen's friend, Claire.



They had all sorts of baby farm animals. Smelly, but cute!


Gigantic trampoline.  Fun for big and little kids!
 Brent and his friend, Hayden.


There were some other things we did after dark that I wasn't able to get pics of because my camera is busted and the flash isn't working right now.  Brent went on a barrel zip cord.  We all went through an underground slide.  They set up a movie on the lawn where you could lay down on a blanket and watch.  There were some fires burning around to keep us toasty too!  It was so much fun!  I think we will have to make this an annual tradition.

No comments: