Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Weeks

Owen is 4 weeks old today. And I thought time flew by with 1 kid! He is such a sweet boy and fits just right in our family. Overall, we have had a pretty good first 4 weeks. He is a fairly predictable baby which is really nice with 2. He eats every 3 hours or so, spits up A LOT, sleeps a lot, and poops a lot. The doctor diagnosed him with acid reflux this week and put him on some medicine. Brent had the same deal-I think our children are just destined to have this. Hopefully he'll just grow out of it like Brent did. Good news is, it is not affecting his growing. He already weighs 9 lbs!

Owen is so sweet when he is awake. He just lays there and stares at you in awe. I am so anxious to see how he looks as he gets older because he doesn't look a thing like Brent as a baby. Here are some cute pics I took of him in a pumpkin. Such a good sport!


2 comments:

Monica said...

He totally looks like you Crystal! Cute pics! Glad things are going well with having 2!

Carla Geddes said...

He's so sweet!
I think he is so small compared to Luke at that age. Luke never had a 4 week appt, but he was 8lbs 8oz at 2 weeks, and then a whopping 14lbs at 2 months! LOL
I'm the reflux isn't a genetic thing, cos I'd hate for our next baby to get it like Luke did!