Tuesday, August 17, 2010

32 weeks and tired



This pregnancy has been such a breeze so far I have had absolutely nothing to complain about! As the end draws nearer the typical pregnancy symptoms are creeping in and I am really feeling pregnant these days. Mostly just tired, sore, and somewhat irritable (says Brandon). But mainly just tired. I have really been enjoying Brent's 3 hour afternoon nap by joining him :) I think my body is just storing up all the rest it can possibly get these last 2 months so I will be prepared for all the sleep I am going to have to do without come October.

Baby Owen is doing great and growing right along schedule. He moves ALOT and that's where some of the soreness comes in. Brent moved a lot too but I think Owen is stronger or bigger. Who knows? I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left! It has gone by so so fast! I can't wait to meet this little guy and hold him!

No comments: