Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend we took a family vacation to Atlantic Beach. This was Brent's first trip to the beach!! I haven't been back to AB in so long and we just had a wonderful time!

The first 2 nights we stayed in a condo at Southwinds. The last night we stayed with Wayne and Rachel at their condo in Summerwinds. Brent absolutely loved the beach! He loved the sand, the ocean, the shells, everything! His first 15 minutes on the beach consisted of him stuffing sand in his mouth and me rinsing it out. After a while, I think he realized he didn't like how the stuff tasted. I was really surprised at how comfortable he was out in the ocean. We are so glad that Brent likes the beach because this is just the first of many, many beach trips!














The beach made Brent really hungry!


1 comment:

RACHEL said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! I love the one with the pizza hanging out of his mouth! I hope brent didn't catch what landen had. but landen was all better by the next day.